Building Blocks has launched its latest free whitepaper. Local Content Global Control: How to Approach Digital Localisation is an actionable guide to help enterprise organisations plan their digital globalisation and localisation strategy.
The first in a series of three localisation whitepapers, Local Content Global Control includes:
- Five key questions to gauge how localised your organisation currently is.
- Advice on how to define your approach and when to start localising.
- Key areas for consideration around the four foundational pillars – People, Process, Platform and Performance.
- Centralised, Decentralised and External global content management approaches.
- Assembling the right team and outsourcing options.
- Processes and workflows.
- CMS considerations.
- Analytics reporting, optimisation and testing.
In our second localisation whitepaper, due for publication in the autumn, we’ll discuss specific design, content and SEO considerations for multi-language, multi-market websites.