Update: Added support for Tridion 2013: TridionMirrorExtension_v0.32_Beta
A while ago we wrote a GUI extension for SDL Tridion 2011 to add syntax highlighting to the source editor. The aim was to ease development of templates by adding support for tabs and to make the code easier to read.
We've been using it a bit at Building Blocks and people seem to like it. However, I've been working on a DD4T project recently so it fell off my radar because I get to work in Visual Studio for most of templates. That was until I received an email from Bart Koopman saying he was trying it out and had some suggestions for a few tweaks.
So I got inspired and picked up the half finished stuff I had left back in July, finished it off, added Bart's changes and now there's a new version! Hooray!
Update: New Release to support SDL Tridion 2013 TridionMirrorExtension_v0.32_Beta
Changes in v0.32:
- Fixed issue with hanging browser when using Dreamweaver templates
Changes in v0.31:
- Added support for Tridion 2013
- Added highlighting support for new built in XSLT Mediator
Changes in v0.3:
- Updated to CodeMirror v2.38
- Now automatically selects a new syntax highlight mode when the Template Type drop down is changed
- New Syntax Highlighting support for Compound Templates, C# Fragments, XSLT, VBScript, JScript
- Now available for Page Template and Component Template Views
- Disabled Word Wrap when the plugin is enabled (thanks Bart)
- Updated styles to look much nicer (thanks Bart)
- Updated font and colour scheme (thanks Bart)
I hope you find it useful.
If you would like to get involved or have feature ideas, leave a comment or fork the project on GitHub.